As a family-owned business All Star Lighting Solutions believe that the health and safety of our staff, our clients our suppliers and those we work with always comes first.
Our in-house Health & Safety Officer is responsible for the review, upkeep and implementation of our Health & Safety policy and procedures.
You can find a copy of our health and safety policy here
To speak to our Health & Safety Officer please call us at our Basingstoke office on 01256 413136 or use our contact form.
We have an excellent heath & safety record. All our staf f are highly motivated, care about what they do and recognise the importance of staying safe and looking after the well-being of others in and around the workplace.
Our policies and procedures cover the following:
- Employee and subcontractor training & competency
- Site safety audits
- Risk assessments and method statements used to control the hazards / risks and to encourage best practise in the workplace
- Performance of safety inductions and toolbox talks
- Provision of appropriate welfare and site facilities
- Ensuring the supply and correct use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Provision and maintenance of appropriate plant and equipment required for work
ECA and ELECSA
All Star is accredited by the ECA and ELECSA
CSCS and BS7671
Employees and subcontractors hold current appropriate CSCS cards and are qualified to 17th Edition BS7671. All documents can be provided upon request.
We provide electrical services across Hampshire, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Surrey, Sussex and the South of England. We also work in other areas within the UK.
Public and Product Liability – £ 5m
Professional Indemnity – £ 100k